Business Development Manager
Hours: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Join a forward-thinking, vibrant and passionate national arts organisation of global standing. Use your leadership and strategic skills to ensure this national treasure continues to flourish and engage New Zealanders across the country. Develop, oversee and implement strategies that:
- Maintain and enhance CMNZ’s sponsorship portfolio, funding from community trusts and from philanthropy;
- Develop and build on new and existing relationships in order to secure sustainable income streams
- CMNZ’s reputation as the premier provider of quality chamber music in Aotearoa is maintained and strengthened
The Business Development Manager is a member of the CMNZ Leadership Team with one direct report. The position reports to the Chief Executive.
In this critical strategic and operational role you will:
- Further develop and deliver on CMNZ’s fundraising strategy and action plan
- Research, prepare and implement fundraising proposals for corporates, and individual donors including a bequest campaign
- Oversee donor appeals and a comprehensive schedule of grant applications to community trusts and foundations, and local government.
- Ensure that the aspirations and needs of sponsors, funders and benefactors are fulfilled
- Through your membership of the Leadership Team, contribute to initiatives that enhance the standing of CMNZ